TTC Miniature Diaphragm Pumps are a series of brush and brushless DC motor driven pumps, which are tailored to meet the specific performance requirements of your applications and meet stringent gas tightness requirements. These pumps are designed to handle air and gases only. The innovative compact designs incorporate leading edge technologies that allow them to operate more efficiently than existing pump designs. All series offer mutliple component configurations allowing them to be used for either vacuum, pressure, or alternating vacuum and pressure operations. BTC series is ideal for a wide range of pressures and low noise applications, while TTC series is best for more compact, lower pressure levels, and highly efficient applications.
- Innovative and efficient engineering designs enable the BTC Series to push the performance envelope in a lightweight, compact size.
- Using our proprietary advanced diaphragm elastomer and superior brushless motor design sets the highest benchmark for servicefree operation that exceeds 10,000 hours.
- Incorporating the lightweight EZ Mount Accessory facilitates simple system assembly while dampening vibration and reducing noise levels.
- TTC Series’ innovative and efficient design pushes the performance envelope in a lightweight, compact size which allows it to operate at the highest performance/size ratio.
- Highest efficiency in class. The TTC supports low power for portable and battery powered instruments.
- RoHS compliant
- Gas Analysis
- Anesthesia Monitors
- CO2 Monitors
- Patient Monitoring
- Wound Therapy
- Medical/Training Mannequin