The P1A range of cylinders is intended for use in a wide range of applications. The cylinders are particularly suitable for lighter duties in the packaging, food and textile industries. Careful design and high quality manufacture throughout ensure long service life and optimum economy. Mounting dimensions fully in accordance with ISO 6432 and CETOP RP52P greatly simplifies installation and world-wide interchangeability.
- Mini cylinder according to ISO 6432
- Available in 10 to 25 mm bores
- Corrosion resistant design and low weight construction
- Magnetic piston as standard
- End stroke buffers for long service life
Working pressure: Max 10 bar
Temperature range: -15OC to +80OC Ø10-25mm
Prelubricated, further lubrication is not normally necessary.