VDMA ISO 155552 Cylinders Dia160 – Dia200 mm – P1E
P1E Cylinders are equipped as standard with magnetic pistons for proximity position sensing. A full range of sensors enables the cylinders to be integrated into the most advanced automation systems. The sensors can be fitted at any position along the cylinder stroke. In development of P1E cylinders, great emphasis was placed on the importance of long service life and operation with unlubricated air characteristics essential for applications in demanding environments.
- Cylinder for heavy duty operation to VDMA 24562
- Bore sizes Ø160 – Ø200mm
- Tie rod design
- Hard anodised cylinder tube as standard
- Stainless steel piston rod
- Non-lube operation
- Working pressure: Max 10 bar Seal or Temperature options:Standard: -20OC to +70OCHigh temperature: -10OC to +180OC
- Piston rod type Male threaded Stainless steel as standard Chrome plated steel Rod gaiter versions
- Prelubricated, further lubrication is not normally necessary. If additional lubrication is introduced it must be continued.